Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My 150th Post




I can't believe this is my 150th post.  I also can't believe I haven't posted anything since June...I have to say it was because I have had such a wonderful summer that everything has passed so quickly.  It was filled with sunshine, trips to CA to see my mom, Mason's first surgery, dinners at the beach and my loving family.  I have enjoyed every second of it....well maybe not walking away from Mason after they gave him the anesthesia.  That was really hard.  

I look forward to the coming fall, to my brother's wedding, to the holidays, and to the snow.  

2 comments:

(Single)Mommy said...

Sounds like you had a great summer!

Microsoft Office said...

Microsoft Office is the best office products! Microsoft Office 2007 includes many new features and improvements. Microsoft Office makes it easy for you to stay productive on the go by providing access to your Office 2007 documents .