Thursday, November 10, 2011

My new place

I have finally moved out of the dark "dungeon" (as some people called it) of an apartment.  I am moved into the clouds.  A 3rd floor apartment on a hill.  All the sunlight I could possibly hope for along with the room that Mason and I needed.  We have only been here for a week but it seems as if this place was made for us.  

Below is a picture of the kitchen.  Counter space seems the only thing we have given up but the fact that we have more room to move has made other things possible.  These were cinder blocks I had used under Mason's bed to make for extra storage for summer/winter clothes.  As we now have three closets, storage is no longer a problem.  So I have converted the blocks into extra counter space.


This is the sunrise from my bedroom.  I get to wake up to this every morning.  


I now have room for Mason to have a little art nook.  He loves it.  And I love the light that now steams into his room.


This is me just being silly in my new bedroom.  I no longer have to sleep in the living room so I tend to be a little over happy about it.


 In this pic Mason playing with glow sticks in the bath tub.  He LOVED it!!  


If you can't tell from all my pictures, I am really happy in our new place.  

I am looking forward to the future.  Can you tell?

4 comments:

Meg said...

That is so great!

Microsoft Office said...

Microsoft Office is the best office products! Microsoft Office 2007 includes many new features and improvements. Microsoft Office makes it easy for you to stay productive on the go by providing access to your Office 2007 documents .

flats in lucknow said...

Thank's to spend your time to share. This is what I (and others, I believe), really need. It's really very informative post. Please keep it up. Looking for more relevant post.

Strategy Game Guides said...

That is truly a wonderful idea. I wonder why such charity acts are greatly promoted today ... Maybe it is cause we are all so crazed about the money!